Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally.....

After almost two weeks I am finally updating. Several things have been going on in the Ryan household. First and foremost, we have less than a year until treatment is over. Our official end date is September 19, 2010. Weekends like we just had, that date couldn't come quicker. James just finished his 5 day course of steroids. It has been the hardest 5 days we have had in a long time. He has woken up 3 to 4 times a night since Wednesday. Needless to say, we are all exhausted!

On a different note, we had our 32 week ultrasound on Friday and official confirmed its a girl. She is doing great and right on schedule.

Please continue to pray for us.....especially James that the steroids would get out of his system quickly!

2 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Yay! Another Ryan baby girl. So precious. I will be praying for James and that all four of you get some rest!

amy said...

Hello my name is Amy ANd i have a daughter that ws diagnosed with ALL in june.I am looking for moms that going through simular situations.I dont know anyone going through my same situation.i made a blog for Nevaeh http://princessnevaehmarie.blogspot.com/
I hope to hear from you soon.I will keep your spn in my prayers.