Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Please continue to pray for his bottom and that the diarrhea would stop. It is starting to look as bad as it did when we had so much trouble last year.
We had a great time yesterday with Granny and Grandad and all the family. I wasn't very good about taking pictures but James and Adrianne had a blast.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
- being a full-time graduate student (studying, writing papers, reading),
- entertaining and enriching the lives of our two young children (reading the same book 5,000 times per day to Adrianne, reading with James, playing, holding, helping nurse hurts, a little tv ;-),
- daily managing our finances,
- managing James' daily/weekly/monthly chemotherapy as well as the majority of his hospital visits and all correspondence with his medical team,
- keeping our house picked up (she has a hard time believing this, but our babysitter commented that our house is almost always picked up),
- training several days per week for the Houston Half-Marathon, and
- always seeming to have a smile, hug, and kiss for me when I get home
I am certain that I am leaving some important aspect of Joy's many roles out the picture. The main point is that Joy is tremendous in her ability to manage so much. I am hopeful that she is able to focus more on what she is doing well (majority) rather than what she feels she is falling short of (minority). After looking at her many roles, I think that most would wonder, "What does Greg do?" I know that I can always encourage more, complain less, offer a helping hand when possible, and know that I am richly blessed by the wonderful woman God has given me. Joy is awesome!