Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good news

We had a great day at the clinic today. James was a crab but I think it was due to the fact he was tired. His counts came back great and we got his antibiotic and came home. The doctor called me and also let me know that his liver enzymes had gone down and were more in the normal range. Thank you to all of you who prayed for this. It is an answered prayer! We head back to the clinic in two weeks and then we leave the next day to go to TN. I am super excited about going home but I do have a little anxiety as well. We were slated to go to TN last July and the day before we were to leave James was diagnosed. Obviously that won't happen this time but this upcoming trip brings back all the memories from July. Be praying for us-we are flying because James will be on steroids and I want all of us to have an awesome trip. Thanks for your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy,
I am so glad to hear the great report. Praise God. He is so faithful. It was wonderful to talk to you the other day on the phone. I can't wait to see James next year!!!!! Take care and have a safe trip.
Michelle

stephanie said...

wooohooo!!!

Kathryn said...

I'm with Steph...whoohoo! We'll be praying for you guys as you are getting ready to travel, praying everyone stays well before the trip, and that James' steroids will be nice to him while you are away from home.

Love you friend! Wish we could see you....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I have been reading your blog for a little while, and I'm so glad that James got a good report! Will continue to pray!