Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Waters

Today was a non clinic day. James is almost himself after being done with the steroids on Sunday. We are entering a new phase in toddlerhood. Up until now James never tried to climb on the furniture so I always felt pretty safe leaving him in another room. I went to check on him in his playroom and this is what I found...



Adrianne is doing great-getting bigger everyday. She is feeling much better and more herself after starting an antibiotic for her ear infections.



We thank you for your continued prayer and support and ask that you still pray for us. Greg and I have really experienced stress this week with different things. It brings us to the harsh realization of all that we've been through the last 7 months. Things are going in a great direction but there are still hard times. They really seem magnified during and after steroids. Thank you for letting us be able to be real about the struggles we face and we know we are not alone. We love you and cherish your prayers and support.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know you, and I don't even know how I stumbled upon your blog, but I wanted to let you know that I will be praying for your little boy!

Michael and Jana said...

Wow! He is getting so big, and she is, too!

Anonymous said...

My little guy is 16 mon. old and loves to climb as high as he can on whatever he can!! How sweet baby James is for waiting to pick up the venture until now!!
Many blessings, always!!!

Lorren Says... said...

I love James' expression. He's like "What? I can sit here if I want." Joy, I was just bragging to a friend on what an amazing couple you and Greg are. I'll be praying God's grace for you especially during the tough times. Much love!

McClure Family said...

We are praying for you so much! I love the bib on Adrianne. She is one beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg and Joy Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Star Molegraaf said...

God reminds my heart of your sweet family often. I still have our small group pic framed and love looking at it. It is so neat to see you with the man God choose for you and your beautiful babies. I still remind Kylie of your story on waiting on God for Greg. Thank you for being such a beautiful example of God and his perfect provisions in so many ways.