Update as of 7:00pm
Latest update..as of 5 minutes ago they are moving James and Greg to the pedi floor at MDA. James' flu test came back negative but remains on the tamiflu until the culture comes in(3 days). As long as James doesn't spike another fever and his counts begin to recover they should get to come home in a couple of days. Your continued prayers are appreciated.
Update at 1:00pm
Latest on James...Still in the ER and hopefully in a room soon. They are giving him IV antibiotics and Tamiflu. I don't know if he has tested positive for the flu so I think Tamiflu is precautionary. I will let you know as I get more information. Please continue to pray for James and Greg and for me-i am having a hard time not being there.
James is going to admitted to MDA. His ANC is zero. As of right now Greg and James are still in the ER waiting for a bed to come open. Please pray for him. He has had the flu test, rsv test, and will have a chest x-ray done. We don't know the results of any of those right but I will keep you posted. Thanks
Please pray for James...It's 12:25am and he is on the way to MDA. His fever is up to around 102. Greg just left to take him. I am home with Adrianne. I went to the Dr today because of a sore throat and low grade fever. Please pray for our family!