Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy

Sorry it has been a week since our last post. Things seem to be busy! For the next couple of days we are keeping our nephews. Of course James is thrilled to have a buddy that stays all day and night. Cole and James played so hard this afternoon. James got a sand and water table as a gift and they had a blast playing in it. I have some pictures I will put at the end. It is days like today I forget he has leukemia. Hopefully we will have many more like that. Since James continues to do well I have decided to take on a new adventure. I am planning on going back to school next spring. I take the GRE in June and then firm everything up so hopefully I can start Spring 2009. Please pray for us as we make plans that extend beyond cancer.
And here is Little Miss.......

No comments: