Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our boy is returning!



I use this is a gauge to determine how James is feeling. It looks like he is feeling pretty good! We have had a great week. He has felt better this last week since he has when he first was diagnosed. He is talking non stop, running everywhere, and getting into everything. It has been almost two weeks since we have been to the clinic. We are scheduled to go this Wednesday where they will do blood counts, doctor's visit, and he will get his IV antibiotic.

Please continue to pray that the chemo does its job and his counts remain stable. Please pray for me as well. I get really nervous when I think about James going back into the nursery at church or going to school. I know I can't control what happens but any sickness could put us in the hospital. Pray that we will have the discernment to know when it is time. Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO GLAD that James is feeling so much better! My parents know when I'm feeling better when I start acting sassy! I too am battling the germs at school and church. Germ-X is my friend these days. Know that ya'll are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

Michael and Jana said...

I know just what you are feeling. You want to do everything you can to teach your children to embrace life, but consequences feel overwhelming sometimes. Don't be afraid to pass out the sanitizer ;-)

McClure Family said...

Praise the Lord that James is getting back to himself! We are constantly praying for you!
sherry

The Herd said...

Praising the Lord with you guys!