Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



We had a great time yesterday with Granny and Grandad and all the family. I wasn't very good about taking pictures but James and Adrianne had a blast.
Unfortunately James is battling something again. He had diarrhea 5 or 6 times yesterday and as a result his bottom is raw. Also this morning he got up with a cough and runny nose. I want to scream "Does it ever end?" I guess I know the answer to that question but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. Please pray for us as we manage whatever it is that he has picked up. Greg commented this morning at 6am when James woke up with poop-"Something always happens on a holiday." We will keep pressing on!
Hope your turkey day was great!

1 comment:

Team Dale said...

If I had know the TURKEY hat was going to be SO POPULAR...I should have written 'James' a little neater.
love,
Mrs. Alli