Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A bunch of stuff!

I am going to stop apologizing every time I am on here for how long its been. That is the nature of our life right now. There is hardly a moment to get laundry done, prepare their meals, pay the bills, do schoolwork, etc.... But I did want to share what's been going on the last few weeks.

James continues to thrive in school. He absolutely loves his teachers and his classmates. He didn't get to go to school today because he has a virus. It's hard for me to remember that his immune system is still compromised even though his counts look good and he looks "normal." But, all in all, he is doing great and testing the limits more and more everyday!!! Here are a couple of pictures of James and Adrianne before church.


Greg and I had the opportunity to go to New Orleans with friends this weekend and let me tell you it was glorious! Eating, sleeping ,and relaxing-that was our weekend. We are so thankful to my mom who came out here and kept the kids and to everybody who helped her out.


Please pray for James as he goes to clinic next week and begins steroids. Continue to pray that his body would be free from infections and that he would get over this virus soon! Thank you!

2 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away. What a fun trip.

Amy said...

You guys deserve a trip together, good for you! The kids look GREAT.