Saturday, November 17, 2007

Please pray......

Please pray for us for the next 21 days. We started steroids on Wednesday and already James is having a hard time. I think yesterday(Friday) was one of the hardest days since he has been diagnosed. The difference from then and now is I have another child to think about and who needs me.

Please pray
1. James will have minimal side effects and he will sleep through the night.
2. Pray for me to have patience when dealing with 2 small children who need me.
3. Pray for Greg and I that we will communicate and not get frustrated with one another.
4. Pray for James and I as we head to the clinic on Monday for him to get chemo in the form of a shot-pray that he will have no allergic reaction.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement!

1 comment:

sandy said...

You are covered in prayer!
Praying for you guys!
Sandy