Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not so fun times at home

Well we got home from the clinic and James seemed to be very tired and irritable. Even after a nap he wasn't acting himself. It wasn't long after he got up he got sick everywhere. The good news is he didn't get sick again but he obviously wasn't feeling good. I think he ended up going to bed at 6:40. I think the hardest thing for me in this "battle" is not knowing for sure if something hurts or he is nauseated. I find myself getting frustrated and then feeling incredibly guilty. Please pray for us-while he treatment is going well-things are pretty tough with the day to day activities. I spend alot of the day trying to figure out whats wrong-is he hurting? is he acting like a 16 month old does? is he still adjusting to Adrianne? Pray that I will be the mom that I need to be to him and Adrianne. Tomorrow is a new day:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg & Joy,
Hi, my name is Kristin Courtemanche and I attend Westvue Church in Tn. My husband was previously a correction officer where Rebecca is employed. I've been keeping up with your blog and I want you to know that I am amazed with the strength of your family. You all have been through some really tough times. We have a 15 mth old and some days are hard even without him being sick or having a smaller baby in the house. I pray for your family all the time and I will continue to do so. I hope that things continue to improve with James and that the load gets a little lighter. May God bless you all.

Michael and Jana said...

I tearfully read every one of your posts. Thank you for your honesty. I feel for you and with you. We will keep praying for you.